Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer with Bench & Leg Extension
The Inspire FT2 allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The Inspire FT2 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
· Unique design integrates Olympic bar with weight stacks together, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates.
· Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability
· Adjustable Pull-up bar height to accommodate low ceiling height (Height: min 83” – 88” max)
· Includes FlD bench with leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for performing additional exercises.
· Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel.
Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
Weight Stacks: Two 165lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 x 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet, accessory tray holder, pull up straps
Dimensions: 61" wide x 89" deep with bench; minimum height 83"; maximum height 88"